- G2K: develop a relationship, to be familiar or friendly with someone.
- Im•pact: Force of collision, influence, the power of making a strong immediate impression or effect on something or somebody.
- Im•part: To teach, communicate, reveal, give a quality to something, to pass on.
- In•spire: To stir, motivate, and encourage. Stimulate to action. Arouse by divine influence, to breathe life into.
- Sample Page
- Con•tact: To communicate in order to give and receive specific information.
- Karen Wendling (4)